Thursday, July 2, 2009

Changes from Conference to Enacted

I thought that it might interesting to take a look at the question of what differences there are in the FY 2010 Conference Report and Enacted Budget with respect to the line-items, including the inside language. Basically, I was curious to see how House Counsel might have changed any of the inside language, and if any other things were added or dropped.

The table below sets forth all the changes that I found. These include:
  • A few instances where quotes were added;
  • Differences in whether "Internet" was capitalized (it should be);
  • Differences in whether an "em" dash or "en" dash was used, and whether there were spaces around the dashes.
I'm happy to report that I did not find any other differences. In short, nothing nefarious was snuck in.


No comments:

Post a Comment